Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Please note that the Franchisor, Recognition Express Limited, is not responsible for any content added to the website by Recognition Express Wakefield.
To get the best possible experience in using our website your device will need to be set up to enable cookies. Cookies we use do not store personally identifiable information (name, address or card / banking payment details) they simply associate you with certain information once you have signed in.
Should you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website or any other website for that matter this can be done through your website browser. As each browser works in a slightly different way you should consult the 'Help' section of the browser or the device manual in order to change your cookie preference settings.We have listed below the main cookies we use and an explanation as to the cookies main purpose. Information about any 3rd party cookies may also be found in this section. For more information about what cookies are please see below.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmd, _utmz||These are cookies from Google and are used to track visitor traffic numbers and the way visitors navigate the website, allowing us to improve the experience for visitors.As one of them tracks new and returning visitors it will last for up to 2 years, the ones tracking site usage end at every session.|
|RESESSION||Generic session id used for remembering options through site usage.|
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small file of letters and numbers that we put onto your computer when you visit certain web pages.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users helping us to provide you with a good browsing experience and helping us to monitor and improve the effectiveness of our site.
It is important to understand that cookies do not, and cannot harm your computer.
Some websites, in particular those websites with a shopping cart, require cookies to be enabled in order to track what customers have in their 'shopping cart' and to remember customers when they return to the site, however should you not wish to enable cookies, you are still able to browse sites for research purposes.
Most web browsers have cookies enabled, however should you wish to 'disable cookies' information on how to do this can be found in the 'managing cookies' section.
Information stored on cookies does not contain information that can personally identify individuals such as debit or credit card information, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site.
Many websites also use 'analytic' cookies from web browsers such as Google. These cookies track visitor traffic and monitor how site visitors navigate round websites. The information collected does not identify individuals but does help companies ensure that visitors to the site are able to easily find what they are looking for.
'Analytical cookies' track information such as what search phrases were used to find a site and what are the most popular pages are. It also tracks from which pages visitors leave a website.
'Targeting or Advertising cookies' These cookies are used in order to deliver adverts that are highly relevant to you and your interests. In addition they can be used in order to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, this type of cookie is key in measuring the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
Usually this type of cookie is placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember that you have visited a specific website and this information can then be shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
Please note that the information that is collected is not able to personally identify individuals, merely the device used.
'Third-party cookies' When you visit websites and a page contains embedded content, for example, a video stream from social media such as Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube, you will probably be sent cookies from these websites. As we are not able to control the setting of these cookies through our website, we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about the cookies they use and how to manage them.
You can find more information regarding the type of cookies that are used on this site in the 'Our Cookies Policy' section.
We are providing this information as part of our desire to comply with the recent European legislation (European Directive – 2009/136/EC), in our belief in being open and honest about your privacy when using our website.